Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Jennifer Aniston bought the wrong thing when order art supplies

Jennifer Aniston bought the wrong thing when order art supplies. She wanted to ordered a paint by numbers project but end up bought finished painting.

She revealed, "I guess I ordered something different from what I thought. I thought I had ordered paint by numbers, but what I actually ordered was the actual painting." Jennifer had been wanting to get a painting that would be tricky to identify so that her friends would be able to guess what she was painting during their online catch-ups and had selected a giant picture of a multi-coloured frog playing golf. "When you see this painting, it was more about I wanted to make it as hard as possible to guess what it was. So don't think this… well, it's lovely…" she said, causing Jimmy to laugh as he saw the picture. "So are you going to hang that up?".


Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12

Jennifer Aniston 's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12. Both of them dated when they were in seventh gra...