Jennifer Aniston express her appreciation to a nurse who has tested positive for COVID-19. Kimmel said to the nurse before surprise her, “We wanted to cheer you up a little bit, so I’d like you to meet somebody. Her name is Jennifer".
Aniston told Fairbanks, “Hi, honey, it’s so good to meet you. I just have to say, God bless you and all of you that are out there doing what you’re doing. I just, I don’t even know how to express my gratitude to everything that you guys are doing, putting your health at risk and all of that. You’re just phenomenal.”
“Well, thank you. I really appreciate that.”
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jennifer Aniston shares that fans rely on Friends as a source of comfort
Jennifer Aniston shares that one of the most touching things fans tell her is they turn to Friends whenever they feel stressed, overwhelmed...
-
During an interview in 2010, Jennifer Aniston had a wardrobe malfunction. Aniston's top button pops open. Jennifer was promoting her mo...
-
Jennifer Aniston wants to rock a bikini when she turns 80. She tells, "If I can be the first 80-year-old to go out there successfully ...
-
Jennifer Aniston admits during Jimmy Kimmel' s show (2014) that she has tasted Jimmy Kimmel's wife's br**st milk. Aniston told ...
No comments:
Post a Comment