Saturday, April 4, 2020

Jennifer Aniston express her appreciation to a nurse who has tested positive for COVID-19

Jennifer Aniston express her appreciation to a nurse who has tested positive for COVID-19. Kimmel said to the nurse before surprise her, “We wanted to cheer you up a little bit, so I’d like you to meet somebody. Her name is Jennifer".

Aniston told Fairbanks, “Hi, honey, it’s so good to meet you. I just have to say, God bless you and all of you that are out there doing what you’re doing. I just, I don’t even know how to express my gratitude to everything that you guys are doing, putting your health at risk and all of that. You’re just phenomenal.”

“Well, thank you. I really appreciate that.”


Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12

Jennifer Aniston 's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12. Both of them dated when they were in seventh gra...