Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Why Jennifer Aniston didn't invite her mom to her wedding with Brad Pitt

Why Jennifer Aniston didn't invite her mom to her wedding with Brad Pitt? Jennifer Aniston didn't have good relationship with her mom Nancy Dow, partly because her mom was always critical.

She explained, "She was a model and she was all about presentation and what she looked like and what I looked like."

"I did not come out the model child she’s hoped for and it was something that really resonated with me.

"This little girl just wanting to be loved by a mum that was too occupied with things that didn’t quite matter."

"She was from this world of, 'Honey, take better care of yourself,' or 'Honey, put your face on,' or all of those odd sound bites that I can remember from my childhood."

Jennifer said: "She was critical. She was very critical of me. Because she was a model, she was gorgeous, stunning. I wasn’t. I never was.

"I honestly still don’t think of myself in that sort of light, which is fine. She was also very unforgiving. She would hold grudges that I just found so petty."


Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12

Jennifer Aniston 's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12. Both of them dated when they were in seventh gra...