Sunday, April 19, 2020

Jennifer’s co-star Christina Pickles know Aniston will become a big star one day

Jennifer’s co-star Christina Pickles know Aniston will become a big star one day. Christina acted as the mother of Ross and Monica in 90’s sitcom Friends.

Christina said, “I knew Jennifer Aniston would be a huge success from the moment I saw her in rehearsals. But I didn’t know that the show would be.”

“I’ve done so many pilots I thought were good that didn’t work, and so many that I thought were bad that did work. I just knew I was witnessing a really special actor at work.”

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12

Jennifer Aniston 's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12. Both of them dated when they were in seventh gra...