Melissa Etheridge talks about Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt on Watch What Happens Live on Monday night. She said about the former couple, 'Oh, you know what? I loved Brad and Jen together, they were beautiful'.
'I believe they will always remain friends because they're two very special people that can get through anything. I just hope that their friendship lasts.'
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman have offered to play matchmaker for Sandra Bullock
Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman have offered to play matchmaker for Sandra Bullock. Earlier this month, Bullock shared that her daughte...
-
During an interview in 2010, Jennifer Aniston had a wardrobe malfunction. Aniston's top button pops open. Jennifer was promoting her mo...
-
Jennifer Aniston wants to rock a bikini when she turns 80. She tells, "If I can be the first 80-year-old to go out there successfully ...
-
Jennifer Aniston admits during Jimmy Kimmel' s show (2014) that she has tasted Jimmy Kimmel's wife's br**st milk. Aniston told ...
No comments:
Post a Comment