Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Lady Gaga thinks Jennifer Aniston looks boring

Lady Gaga was famous for her uncanny clothes and fashion in the past. And she admitted  that she will tried hard to look interesting and at the same time, she will continue gained her self confidence.

She thinks Jennifer Aniston is pretty but she finds that Aniston look boring.

She told Canada’s Flare magazine (2009), “Fashion saved my life. It was complete liberation… it made me feel powerful, ambitious and much more resilient".

“We all need an image that screams, ‘I’m an individual!’ I think Jennifer Aniston is beautiful – she’s gorgeous – but I prefer to look interesting rather than pretty.”

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...