Friday, June 9, 2023

Jennifer Aniston plans to take time off and go travel

Jennifer Aniston plans to take time off and go travel, problably last two weeks of June and July. 

She told PEOPLE magazine, "In our business, you have to demand the time off or carve it out, because there's always something that's going to pop up. So I think after next week I'm going to take June and July off".

"I've never done that, but I really think I'm going to do it. I'm going to travel because I haven't really since the pandemic".

"I've become very insular. But it's time to get over that, it's very easy to fall into agoraphobia after this pandemic. And I refuse to let that happen."


No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...