Saturday, June 10, 2023

Jennifer Aniston doesn't like being told she looks great for her age

Jennifer Aniston is 54 years old and she told in a recent Vogue interview that she does not like people telling her that she looks great for her age.

She revealed, “It drives me bananas; I can’t stand it. That’s a habit of society that we have these markers like, ‘Well, you’re at that stage, so for your age… I don’t even understand what it means.”

“I’m in better shape than I was in my 20s; I feel better in mind, body, and spirit. It’s all 100 per cent better".

She told InStyle that she injured her back when she had intense workout in the past.

She said, “When you’re in a mindset of, ‘I need to do 45 minutes of cardio or I won’t get a good workout,’ it’s daunting. I believed it for so long. I just burnt out and broke my body.”

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...