Saturday, June 24, 2023

Brooke Shields revealed her then-boyfriend, tennis player Andre Agassi didn't like her scene in Friends

Brooke Shields was guest star in Friends and she acted as Erika, who starts stalking Matt LeBlanc's character Joey.

Agassi started to stormed out after seeing Shields lick LeBlanc's fingers and went home and smashed his tennis trophies in a rage.

"He said, 'Everybody's making fun of me. You made a fool of me by that behavior.' I'm, like, 'It's comedy! What is the matter with you?'. I learned later that he was addicted to crystal meth at that point, so that irrational behavior I'm sure had something to do with that." 

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...