Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Jennifer Aniston was bullied when she was high school

Jennifer Aniston was chosen for PEOPLE's 2016 World's Most Beautiful Woman but she didn't have a good time when she was small.

She told PEOPLE, “High school was tragic. Just not well-informed. You know, you’re experimenting. It was the ’80s and I looked like a goth nightmare.”

“I wasn’t going for most beautiful. It was, How can I be the most rebelliously unattractive?”

Jennifer Aniston was bullied when she was high school. She told InStyle maagzine, “I was one of those kids who got sort of bullied, and I don’t know why".

“I was one of the kids who the others would decide to make fun of. It was an odd period of time during fifth, sixth, seventh grades. I was a little on the chubby side, so I was just that kid.”



No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...