Thursday, March 23, 2023

Jennifer Aniston used to hang out at Cher's house

Jennifer Aniston used to hang out at Cher's house during her teenage years because she was good friend of Cher's son Chaz Bono.


She explained, "I went to high school with Chaz and amongst our group of, our gaggle, we would always go to her house because it was nice. It was Cher."

Cher always think that Aniston was snack stealer, saying, "She had food, from Belduccis, as she likes to say. And she seems to think I ate it all".

"She would always go, 'Yeah, you ate me out of house and home.' And I was like, 'How was I the only one partaking in the cold cuts!. We would always go to her house because it was nice.It was Cher."

Source



No comments:

Jennifer Aniston has talent in writting poem

 Jennifer Aniston has talent in writting poem. She wrote this to John Mayer when they were dating.  "Lucky in love, lucky in love Didn...