Friday, March 31, 2023

Adam Sandler remembers everything from his first meeting with Jennifer Aniston

Adam Sandler remembers everything from his first encounter with Jennifer Aniston. Sandler was in Jimmy Fallon's The Tonight Show and he was asked about his meeting with Jennifer Aniston.


Adam remembers everything and Jimmy was very surprised. He know her when both of them were very young. He was 22 years old while she was 20 years old.

He bump into Aniston at the deli and she was with their mutual friend.

Adam recalled, "I sat down. She had eggs. I was eating French toast. I had chocolate milk that morning and a crazy straw. I didn't finish it. I blew bubbles."



No comments:

Jennifer Aniston shares that fans rely on Friends as a source of comfort

Jennifer Aniston shares that one of the most touching things fans tell her is they turn to Friends whenever they feel stressed, overwhelmed...