Sunday, March 26, 2023

Jennifer Aniston still watch Friends once a while

Jennifer Aniston acted as Rachel Green on comedy tv series Friends. When she was asked for issue of Stellar Magazine, on which character that she like to revisit, she replied, 'I always love Rachel and go back to Rachel'.



During The Jonathan Ross Show, she was asked whether there will be another Friends reunion, she responded, 'I don't think so. I think that was it, I think that was the swansong. But you do never know.' 

'Everybody stays in touch. We'll never shake each other. Family forever!'.

'I do, once in a while. I'll stand there and go, 'Huh, I don't remember that.'



Source



No comments:

Jennifer Aniston has talent in writting poem

 Jennifer Aniston has talent in writting poem. She wrote this to John Mayer when they were dating.  "Lucky in love, lucky in love Didn...