Sunday, March 26, 2023

Jennifer Aniston still watch Friends once a while

Jennifer Aniston acted as Rachel Green on comedy tv series Friends. When she was asked for issue of Stellar Magazine, on which character that she like to revisit, she replied, 'I always love Rachel and go back to Rachel'.



During The Jonathan Ross Show, she was asked whether there will be another Friends reunion, she responded, 'I don't think so. I think that was it, I think that was the swansong. But you do never know.' 

'Everybody stays in touch. We'll never shake each other. Family forever!'.

'I do, once in a while. I'll stand there and go, 'Huh, I don't remember that.'



Source



No comments:

Jennifer Aniston shares that fans rely on Friends as a source of comfort

Jennifer Aniston shares that one of the most touching things fans tell her is they turn to Friends whenever they feel stressed, overwhelmed...