Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Drew Barrymore doesn't know whether she is too excited to see Jennifer Aniston or she is suffering perimenopause

During The Drew Barrymore Show, Drew was having sudden hot flash when she was talking to Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler about their upcoming Netflix movie Murder Mystery 2.


She said, "I am so hot, I think I'm having my first perimenopause hot flashes".

"For the first time, I think I'm having my first hot flash. Whoa!".

Aniston felt shocked and said, "Oh, I feel so honored. I'm so sorry, do you feel this? Or maybe I'm just that excited." 

Drew had to take out her coat and she was sweating heavily.

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston has talent in writting poem

 Jennifer Aniston has talent in writting poem. She wrote this to John Mayer when they were dating.  "Lucky in love, lucky in love Didn...