Saturday, March 4, 2023

Some of Jennifer Aniston's friends call her Dr. Aniston

Jennifer Aniston tells to USA Today that her parents does not have healthy habits.



She said, "God bless my parents who are no longer with us, but they were not the specimens of health. My dad still lived to be 89 years old, shockingly, but that's probably stubborn, Greek genes."

Because of her parent's unhealthy habits, she wants to have a healthier life.

She joked, "My friends call me Dr. Aniston. Just because I'm always up on the newest technology and [wondering] how can we improve our health in any way we can?"

Aniston embrace aging rather than trying to look younger. She explained, "If I tried to look the way I looked at 20, I would not really actually want to do that. It's absolutely impossible".

"I want my body to get strong, because as I get older, I want my body to thrive. We're all going to get older. We're all headed to that exact same spot. But we can take care of our skin. We can have a healthy diet. We can drink lots of water."

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston has talent in writting poem

 Jennifer Aniston has talent in writting poem. She wrote this to John Mayer when they were dating.  "Lucky in love, lucky in love Didn...