Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Jennifer Aniston and Drew Barrymore gives their support to Adam Sandler at 24th Annual Mark Twain Prize for American Humor

Jennifer Aniston and Drew Barrymore gives their support to Adam Sandler at 24th Annual Mark Twain Prize for American Humor.



Jennifer Aniston and Drew Barrymore gives their support to Adam Sandler at 24th Annual Mark Twain Prize for American Humor. The event took place on Sunday in Washington, D.C.

Adam's wife Jacqueline Titone,16-year-old daughter Sadie Madison (R) and 14-year-old daughter Sunny Madeline were also there.



In his speech, he said, 'What a nice night! I never expected anything like this. Nobody did'.

'But it's not something we thought of in our life. But the fact that it happened and I get to say this for the rest of my life and I do have a lot of people on the street now coming up to me. They're going, "Yeah, Mark Twain, Sandman." I'm like, "Okay!" I didn't know that was going to happen so it's cool as hell.'

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston has talent in writting poem

 Jennifer Aniston has talent in writting poem. She wrote this to John Mayer when they were dating.  "Lucky in love, lucky in love Didn...