Jennifer Aniston loves Aveeno hydrating facial. She use this to wash her face.
She once told Shape mag, “Sunday is my spa day. I usually do a little mini facial time where I just give myself a good scrub, use a mask, and then the new Aveeno hydrating facial. I leave it on overnight and when I wake up I have that dewy, glowing, twinkling skin".
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman have offered to play matchmaker for Sandra Bullock
Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman have offered to play matchmaker for Sandra Bullock. Earlier this month, Bullock shared that her daughte...
-
During an interview in 2010, Jennifer Aniston had a wardrobe malfunction. Aniston's top button pops open. Jennifer was promoting her mo...
-
Jennifer Aniston wants to rock a bikini when she turns 80. She tells, "If I can be the first 80-year-old to go out there successfully ...
-
Jennifer Aniston admits during Jimmy Kimmel' s show (2014) that she has tasted Jimmy Kimmel's wife's br**st milk. Aniston told ...
No comments:
Post a Comment