Monday, March 23, 2020

Ellen Degeneres is checking on Jennifer Aniston every 30 minutes

Ellen Degeneres is checking on Jennifer Aniston every 30 minutes. In a video that was on her Instagram, Ellen was seen talking to Jennifer Aniston on the phone, she asked, “What are you doin’?”. Aniston responded, "Uh, well not much different than the last time we spoke about 30 minutes ago.”

Ellen then said, "I thought you started a new project or something".

Aniston responded, "No actually, I'm still cleaning out my closet, so that's still happening. How's your puzzle coming along?", referencing Ellen’s earlier Instagram post about her working on a 4,000-piece puzzle".

"The table wasn't big enough. I had to get rid of it. I mean I really had good intentions, but the table was too small, so I had to get rid of it".


Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston sees red flag on her best friend Courteney Cox's relationship with her beau

Jennifer Aniston sees red flag on her best friend Courteney Cox's relationship with her beau singer Johnny McDaid. Both Courteney Cox a...