Jennifer Aniston is having a massive spring cleaning her closet during her lockdown project. She told Ellen Ellen Degeneres, "I'm actually still cleaning out my closet. That's still happening... Well, I do suggest a good spring clean right now while we're at it. That can't hurt".
"Books are great, obviously."
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jennifer Aniston shares that fans rely on Friends as a source of comfort
Jennifer Aniston shares that one of the most touching things fans tell her is they turn to Friends whenever they feel stressed, overwhelmed...
-
During an interview in 2010, Jennifer Aniston had a wardrobe malfunction. Aniston's top button pops open. Jennifer was promoting her mo...
-
Jennifer Aniston wants to rock a bikini when she turns 80. She tells, "If I can be the first 80-year-old to go out there successfully ...
-
Jennifer Aniston admits during Jimmy Kimmel' s show (2014) that she has tasted Jimmy Kimmel's wife's br**st milk. Aniston told ...
No comments:
Post a Comment