Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Harvey Weinstein said Jennifer Aniston 'should be killed'

Harvey Weinstein said Jennifer Aniston 'should be killed' after he found out that National Enquirer was planning to run a story accusing him of groping her according to court documents.

Aniston said that he didn't groped her but he was in 'piggish behavior' during a premiere event for Derailed. She said, 'I remember I was sitting at the dinner table with Clive [Owen], and our producers and a friend of mine was sitting with me'.

'And he literally came to the table and said to my friend: 'Get up!' And I was like, 'Oh my gosh.' And so my friend got up and moved and Harvey sat down'.

'It was just such a level of gross entitlement and piggish behavior.'


Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston sees red flag on her best friend Courteney Cox's relationship with her beau

Jennifer Aniston sees red flag on her best friend Courteney Cox's relationship with her beau singer Johnny McDaid. Both Courteney Cox a...