Jennifer Aniston loves the silence in her house
She told Architectural Digest, 'It's like a big hug. People can get so distracted by static, I love the silence here.'
'The house has a rather glamorous, old-fashioned Hollywood quality. I can just imagine the Rat Pack stopping by; someone is playing the piano, and people are laughing in the next room.'
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jennifer Aniston will not get involved in Netflix's upcoming documentary about the late Matthew Perry
Jennifer Aniston will not get involved in Netflix's upcoming documentary about the late Matthew Perry. A source told a publication on F...
-
During an interview in 2010, Jennifer Aniston had a wardrobe malfunction. Aniston's top button pops open. Jennifer was promoting her mo...
-
Jennifer Aniston wants to rock a bikini when she turns 80. She tells, "If I can be the first 80-year-old to go out there successfully ...
-
Jennifer Aniston admits during Jimmy Kimmel' s show (2014) that she has tasted Jimmy Kimmel's wife's br**st milk. Aniston told ...
No comments:
Post a Comment