Friday, September 11, 2026

Jennifer Aniston joked about the fact that she and Sandra Bullock had dated the same guy, showing how close they are and how much they love each other

In an interview with "Interview Magazine" on September 8, Jennifer Aniston joked about the fact that she and Sandra Bullock had dated the same guy, showing how close they are and how much they love each other.

Aniston tells, "We’ve shared a boyfriend [Tate Donovan]. That’s how much we love each other".

"You and I sat next to each other and we didn’t pipe down. I don’t think we spoke to anybody else."

"I’d never had Jack Daniels until then, and I have not had a sip of it since,” said Aniston, who makes a “potent” margarita, according to Bullock. “She has a heavy pour,” the Practical Magic 2 star told People. “It is fierce. And she [uses] fresh limes, and she has a way to do it [where] it’s frothy, it’s so good and it will knock you on your ass. And it has."


No comments:

Jennifer Aniston joked about the fact that she and Sandra Bullock had dated the same guy, showing how close they are and how much they love each other

In an interview with "Interview Magazine" on September 8, Jennifer Aniston joked about the fact that she and Sandra Bullock had d...