Thursday, May 2, 2024

Jennifer Aniston wants her "Friends" co-stars to work out with her

Jennifer Aniston wants her "Friends" co-stars to work out with her. Jennifer maintains her svelte body by adopting Pvolve program and she enjoys it.


She became such a fan that she partner with them.

She told 'Entertainment Tonight', "It's like I found a precious stone of some sort. It's just changed my whole outlook on working out. It's something I look forward to. I'm still trying to get Courteney to take a class with me, but I'm working on her. Lisa's working so often [that] I can barely get her in Los Angeles."


No comments:

Jennifer Aniston didn't like her Picture Perfect co-star Jay Mohr

Jennifer Aniston didn't like her Picture Perfect co-star Jay Mohr (2011). He acted as his love interest. Jay was excited to be able to ...