Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Jennifer Aniston limits her screen time

 Jennifer Aniston limits her screen time when it comes to mental health. 

She tells, "Stay out of the news as much as you can. Keep screen time limited. It works for me, at least. And am I out of the loop on certain things? I am". 

"But if there's something I have to know, someone will tell me. I just know that right now, I don't think that we as human beings are designed to take in as much information as often as we do now. I mean, I can't imagine being a teenager in this day and age, or being the parent of a teenager in this day and age".

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston almost didn't get into the Emmys 2024

Jennifer Aniston almost didn't get into the Emmys 2024 because her ticket couldn't be scan through security for two minutes. Onlook...