Thursday, May 23, 2024

Jennifer Aniston has lots of friends but whom she will look for advice? Find out here

Jennifer Aniston has best friend like Courteney Cox and good friend like Sandra Bullock as well as group of girlfriends but for sometimes, she wants to speak to someone who are not in her circle of friends. 

She shared, "I have a really great therapist that I trust. She's not on an app or anything, but she's just a great person that I connect with every week about keeping sane, especially these days when everything is so insane".

"I can't believe there is still a stigma around mental health. I mean, who doesn't need someone to check in with? Also, I have an incredible group of girlfriends. We check in once a week, always. But I think it's always really good to talk stuff through with someone who's not inside of your circle or inside of your world, who can have a little bit more of an objective viewpoint on things".

But when it comes to shopping, she usually use app. Half of what she is wearing comes from Instagram purchases.

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston almost didn't get into the Emmys 2024

Jennifer Aniston almost didn't get into the Emmys 2024 because her ticket couldn't be scan through security for two minutes. Onlook...