Thursday, May 16, 2024

Jennifer Aniston didn't like her Picture Perfect co-star Jay Mohr

Jennifer Aniston didn't like her Picture Perfect co-star Jay Mohr (2011). He acted as his love interest.

Jay was excited to be able to get the role, saying, "I assume she likes me, because I got the part. I beat out her boyfriend! I must have done so good that she said, 'You know what, I don't even want my boyfriend to have this part, I want that kid whose a club comic to star in a Fox motion picture.'" 

Actor Tate Donovan was her boyfriend at that time. However, Jennifer was not happy seeing Jay on the first time. He shared the moment, "As she's walking toward us to walk past us, she's pointing to [co-star] Illeana Douglas and she goes, 'Six guys they screen tested. Six!' … And then points at me and goes, 'The one [expletive] guy I hate, that's the guy they hire. Him!'".

"I realize she's been telling these people I'm a piece of dog [expletive] and she can't [expletive] believe I got the part. Like she even told them, so that when the scene was finished, she just looked at them, and went, "See?" Like, see what I mean? How [expletive] terrible this all is?".

 "Jennifer Anniston was so [expletive] mean to me that on the weekend I drove to Verona, New Jersey to my mom and dad's house. I put my head in my mother's lap and I [expletive] cried".

"My mom thinks I'm like HIV-positive, I've killed someone … I go, 'She's so mean … I finally got a leading role, a romantic leading man in a movie. I'm number two on the call sheet, that's impossible, and she's just so [expletive] mean.'"

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston almost didn't get into the Emmys 2024

Jennifer Aniston almost didn't get into the Emmys 2024 because her ticket couldn't be scan through security for two minutes. Onlook...