Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Jennifer Aniston had harassment from women in her workplace in the past

Jennifer Aniston had harassment from women in her workplace in the past.

She told this during an interview for September issue of InStyle,"I’ve definitely had some sloppy moves made on me by other actors and I handled it by walking away".

"I’ve never had anyone in a position of power make me feel uncomfortable and leverage that over me. In my personal experience, I’ve been treated worse verbally and energetically by some women in this industry."

She also target for tabloid after her split with Brad Pitt.

"Women are picked apart and pitted against one another based on looks and clothing and superficial stuff. When a couple breaks up in Hollywood, it’s the woman who is scorned. The woman is left sad and alone. She’s the failure. F that. When was the last time you read about a divorced, childless man referred to as a spinster?”

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...