Thursday, November 9, 2023

Film crew member claimed that he and Jennifer Aniston had secret relationship

Film crew member Brian Bouma claimed that he was pursued by Jennifer Aniston on Canadian set of Love Happens in 2008.

He told Star Magazine, 'As a lighting technician, you learn not to approach the talent. But she approached me.'

'I was only on set for seven hours. But the old quote says it best: "She had me at hello"'.

'I had a crush on her. It was impossible not to. Jennifer knocked my socks off.'

He claimed she invited him to Los Angeles for 10 days and other occasion.


No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...