Saturday, November 4, 2023

Gerard Butler once joked to his mother that he and Jennifer Aniston was getting married

Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston did a movie together, named The Bounty Hunter.

During filming, there a scene where he is getting married with Jennifer and his mother called.

He recalled, "I told her 'I have to call you back. I'm getting married'.

She goes, 'What?', and I said 'I'm marrying Jennifer Aniston!'

"And she's like 'Oh, good. Well, I'm glad you made the right choice'." 

But Jen took the phone and insisted on talking to her, which was very funny. It was a great way for my mom to meet and have a chat with Jen and they really bonded. And then we were like, ‘We have to hang out.

“At the premiere, my mom just couldn’t wait to meet Jen. They got on so well that they want to do everything together now. My mom is a golfer and so is Jen and they’re going to play together. And she wants her to come to Scotland so she can show her the sights.”


No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...