Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Actress Rachel Zegler revealed her name was from Jennifer Aniston’s character

Jennifer Aniston acted as Rachel Green in Friends and Rachel was the most beloved character. And her hair, known as "The Rachel Haircut" has become iconic.

Actress Rachel Zegler revealed that her name was from Jennifer Aniston’s character Rachel.

She explained, "My sister’s name is Jacqueline. And my parents originally wanted to name me Catherine, but they thought it would get a little bit confusing because they sound very similar. And my mom is a big Friends fan, and thought that the name ‘Rachel’ for Jennifer Aniston’s character sounded beautiful on TV. And that is why I was named Rachel".

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...