Jennifer Aniston need to change her hair color to brunette for her movie Horrible Bosses.
She said, “We had this wonderful period of time I do call Hair Gate. The studio didn’t want me to wear a wig. I was told, ‘No one will know who you are.’ I said, ‘They will know my name from the credits.’ ”
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman have offered to play matchmaker for Sandra Bullock
Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman have offered to play matchmaker for Sandra Bullock. Earlier this month, Bullock shared that her daughte...
-
During an interview in 2010, Jennifer Aniston had a wardrobe malfunction. Aniston's top button pops open. Jennifer was promoting her mo...
-
Jennifer Aniston wants to rock a bikini when she turns 80. She tells, "If I can be the first 80-year-old to go out there successfully ...
-
Jennifer Aniston admits during Jimmy Kimmel' s show (2014) that she has tasted Jimmy Kimmel's wife's br**st milk. Aniston told ...
1 comment:
Good for her. I think she's a hot brunette
Post a Comment