Courteney Cox's daughter Coco Arquette was spotted with blonde hair. Is she following her mother's best friend Jennifer Aniston's hair color?
According to Courteney, Coco has always been following fashion trend, "I have to battle with her. I was walking out, and she goes, 'I don't want you to wear red lipstick.'"
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jennifer Aniston’s boyfriend, Jim Curtis, thanked his publishing team in his book, but not Jennifer
Jennifer Aniston ’s boyfriend, Jim Curtis, thanked his publishing team in his book, "The Book of Possibility" but not Jennifer. A ...
-
During an interview in 2010, Jennifer Aniston had a wardrobe malfunction. Aniston's top button pops open. Jennifer was promoting her mo...
-
Jennifer Aniston wants to rock a bikini when she turns 80. She tells, "If I can be the first 80-year-old to go out there successfully ...
-
Jennifer Aniston admits during Jimmy Kimmel' s show (2014) that she has tasted Jimmy Kimmel's wife's br**st milk. Aniston told ...
No comments:
Post a Comment