Jennifer Aniston took a role in Horrible Bosses where she acts as an aggressive and intolerable boss.
She tells the reason she took the role, "Well, I took it because it was obviously so crazy and out there and not something that I normally get handed. I watched and
witnessed enough women in my life that I just sort of understood."
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman have offered to play matchmaker for Sandra Bullock
Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman have offered to play matchmaker for Sandra Bullock. Earlier this month, Bullock shared that her daughte...
-
During an interview in 2010, Jennifer Aniston had a wardrobe malfunction. Aniston's top button pops open. Jennifer was promoting her mo...
-
Jennifer Aniston wants to rock a bikini when she turns 80. She tells, "If I can be the first 80-year-old to go out there successfully ...
-
Jennifer Aniston admits during Jimmy Kimmel' s show (2014) that she has tasted Jimmy Kimmel's wife's br**st milk. Aniston told ...
No comments:
Post a Comment