Jennifer Aniston loves bald man.And wonders why people would like to cover up their bald head.
She said this on Lisa Snowdon’s Capital FM show, “I love them. I don’t know why they comb over.”
When comes to Prince William, she said: “I think he should just let whatever is happening, happen. If we see him with hair we’re going to be like: ‘Oh, he had a hair transplant.’ Look at Ed Harris. Come on... gorgeous!”
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman have offered to play matchmaker for Sandra Bullock
Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman have offered to play matchmaker for Sandra Bullock. Earlier this month, Bullock shared that her daughte...
-
During an interview in 2010, Jennifer Aniston had a wardrobe malfunction. Aniston's top button pops open. Jennifer was promoting her mo...
-
Jennifer Aniston wants to rock a bikini when she turns 80. She tells, "If I can be the first 80-year-old to go out there successfully ...
-
Jennifer Aniston admits during Jimmy Kimmel' s show (2014) that she has tasted Jimmy Kimmel's wife's br**st milk. Aniston told ...
No comments:
Post a Comment