Jennifer Aniston had her handprints on a storied sidewalk on Thursday.
She said this on Thursday, "All actors who want to do this, it's really, really fun, but you really, really have to want to do it, (because) there's all sorts of stuff that comes along with it."
"But man, I have to tell you, I never in my wildest dreams though that I'd be sticking my body in cement," added the star, who has had a string of highly publicized relationships with fellow celebrities, after famously splitting with Brad Pitt, including actor Vince Vaughn and musician John Mayer."'
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jennifer Aniston will not get involved in Netflix's upcoming documentary about the late Matthew Perry
Jennifer Aniston will not get involved in Netflix's upcoming documentary about the late Matthew Perry. A source told a publication on F...
-
During an interview in 2010, Jennifer Aniston had a wardrobe malfunction. Aniston's top button pops open. Jennifer was promoting her mo...
-
Jennifer Aniston wants to rock a bikini when she turns 80. She tells, "If I can be the first 80-year-old to go out there successfully ...
-
Jennifer Aniston admits during Jimmy Kimmel' s show (2014) that she has tasted Jimmy Kimmel's wife's br**st milk. Aniston told ...
No comments:
Post a Comment