Friday, December 1, 2023

Jennifer Aniston was shocked when she was told by TV host that she is not a morning person

Jennifer Aniston and The Morning Show co-star Reese Witherspoon were on The One Show to promote Season 2 of the Apple TV+ series (2021).

Then Aniston shared her opinion, saying, “I learned the slow burn that it is. It’s a very vampire state of life and mind that you guys live in. Everybody comes alive in the middle of the night, and it’s a slow-moving train".

Host Jermaine Jenas told to her, “Reese, I’ve got to be honest with you, Jennifer’s pretty much sold it to me that she’s not a morning person".

Aniston looked shocked with the comment and said, "Did I sell that to you?".

Jenas responded, A little bit, a little bit", then Aniston said, "Did I get a good deal?".

Then Reese tells, "I’m definitely a morning person. Jen and I talk about this all the time. I’m the morning person and she’s more of a night person."


No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...