Sunday, December 17, 2023

Did Jennifer Aniston have bruises during s*x scenes with Clive Owen in Derailed?

Did Jennifer Aniston have bruises during s*x scenes with Clive Owen in Derailed? Jennifer Aniston revealed that her legs were blue black while shooting a raunchy s*x scene with Derailed co-star Clive Owen.

She said, "I got some good bruises on my legs. It wasn't pretty. But your adrenaline is running, so you don't even feel it!".

Clive has denied that he causes the bruises, "There's a lot going on in those scenes which makes it a lot easier to play then if its just two people having sex. There's all sorts of things going on between them and so it made filming those scenes as comfortable as it could be".

Then he complimented her acting skills, "She's lovely, incredibly level-headed considering the spotlight that is on her. It's an inspired casting, she's a really great actress whether she's playing a straight part or comedy."

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...