Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Jennifer Aniston tells on how she dry her hair

Jennifer Aniston is famous for her hair, ever since she acted as Rachel Green in Friends.

She does admit she has good skin because she is Greek but her hair has lot of frizz. 

She does not use hair blower all the time after she washed her hair.

She explained, “I don’t have as many blow-dries as you might think – I’m quite good at it myself. I run some (Living Proof) Day Night Cap Overnight Perfector through my hair, then I let it dry naturally for a bit. When I do start drying I use my hands first and only go in with my brushes when it’s almost dry.”



No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...