Friday, December 15, 2023

Kaley Cuoco thinks Jennifer Aniston smells like a garden

During an appearance in Late Night with Seth Meyers, The Big Bang Theory actress Kaley Cuoco speechless when she met Jennifer Aniston at NBC's All-Star Tribute To James Burrows back in February (2016) and she was nervous. 

She explained, 'I'm ready to just die. I don't know what I'm going to say. I've never felt this way. Ever!'.

Then Kaley gushed to Seth, 'She turns around and she literally goes like this: ‘Kaley!'  It was like the skies opened up,  and she smelled like a garden.'

Then she continues, 'It was everything I dreamed it would be.'

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...