Sunday, April 16, 2023

Jennifer Garner revealed that she would love to be Jennifer Aniston's character's sister in The Morning Show

Jennifer Garner revealed that she would love to be Jennifer Aniston's character's sister in The Morning Show. 


She told Entertainment Tonight at the premiere of her new Apple TV+ series, "The Last Thing He Told Me" this, "Oh!Of course!".

"I would love to work with those ladies. Put me in, coach".

Then Garner was asked whether she would like to retur back to TV series, she responded, 

"There are things I love about TV uniquely. I love telling a story for longer than just one block of time. I love watching it unfold and I love the continuity".

"I'm so happy on set, so, I just love to be with the crew for an extended period of time, and to spend that much time with the cast. There's just a deepening of all of those relationships."


No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...