Wednesday, April 26, 2023

"Dirty Dancing" actress Jennifer Grey had bad experience as guest star in Friends

"Dirty Dancing" actress Jennifer Grey had bad experience as guest star in Friends. Jennifer starred as Mindy in Friends back in 1995, episode titled, "The One With the Evil Orthodontist."


Mindy is Rachel's former bestie and maid of honor. Mindy had an affair with Barry, who also dated Rachel (Jennifer Aniston).

Jennifer told MediaVillage in an interview, "I was a fan of the show and I got the call to do it. Then when I did it, I had such bad anxiety because they kept changing the script."

"It's very hard to be a guest star because you're not a part of it, and you're really trying to figure it all out. They were trying to figure out what the character was, what the scene was, and it was changing, and changing, and changing. It all made me so anxious that I could barely do it."

"It makes me sad that I would say no to continuing on 'Friends' or doing 'Saturday Night Live' because of my anxiety. The truth is, I wished I had people to help me navigate that kind of fear," Grey said. "But I couldn't be there until I was there."

Source



No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...