Tuesday, April 18, 2023

What odd jobs that Jennifer Aniston did before she got the role for Friends?

Jennifer Aniston had to do odd jobs before she got famous for Friends. Before that she was working at an advertising agency and even asked to be "a bike messenger for a day in New York City."


She told Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show in 2021, "I would do odd jobs. And one day their bike messenger just didn't show up. And they were like, 'Can you ride a bike?' And I was like, 'Yeah, I can ride a bike".

"In my brain, I don't know how I survived the day. To be on 5th Avenue with traffic and all that I was holding. I think I might have gotten into a cab just to finish the day." 

"I don't know what happened to the bike. It's all a blur".

She was working as actress too. She said, "I had moved away from home. I had been on six failed television shows. I waitressed for years in New York before I got anything".

Apart from that, she also did telemarketing. She explained, "I was a telemarketer selling time-shares in the Poconos. I didn't make one sale. I was terrible at it. I was like, 'Why do we have to call people at dinnertime?".


No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...