Monday, March 9, 2009

Jennifer Aniston tried to ride on her puppy when she was small



This may sound strange but when you were small, there maybe a time where you can't think well at that age. Jennifer Aniston did something bad to her puppy by trying to ride on him when she was small. Because of that, he bite her.

She said this at the Marley & Me's UK press conference,"He was a poodle and he didn't like me very much," she recalled. "I was very little and I thought that he was something I could play with... but I couldn't. I tried to ride him so it's no wonder he bit me."

The former Friends star continues: "[After that] I never thought I would be a dog person. But now I have two wonderful dogs so it all turns out good in the end."

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's close friend Kristin Hahn thinks her food are arousing

Jennifer Aniston 's close friend Kristin Hahn thinks her food are arousing.  Kristin explained, “I can’t exaggerate how much she loves i...