Monday, March 2, 2009

Jennifer Aniston's father didn't want her to act

Jennifer Aniston picture
Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston's father didn't want her to act but he didn't stop her.

Jennifer tells British magazine Source, "As a kid I sometimes went to work with my dad. He didn't want me to act but knew if he told me not to I'd be even more determined.

"He said that the rejection would rip my heart out, but I didn't believe it. I wanted to find out for myself.

"Starting out, my agent told me I wasn't being cast because I needed to lose weight. So I dropped 30lbs and landed Friends, only to find myself publicly chastised for being too skinny.

"I didn't know I was 'overweight' until someone told me. Even worse, I offended the entire Greek nation because I was quoted as saying I was not genetically thin, just Greek with big boobs and ass. I feel lucky to have them. All shapes and sizes are beautiful."

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's close friend Kristin Hahn thinks her food are arousing

Jennifer Aniston 's close friend Kristin Hahn thinks her food are arousing.  Kristin explained, “I can’t exaggerate how much she loves i...