Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jennifer Aniston still loves her estranged husband Brad Pitt



Jennifer Aniston admit that she still loves her former husband Brad Pitt and hope that both of them can be "good friends again" in the future.

She tells Britain's Hello magazine, "I don't regret any of that time with Brad and I'm not here to beat myself up about it. They were seven very intense years together and it was beautiful and complicated. I will love Brad for the rest of my life - you can't take away good memories. Were there times when I had a little 'pity party' for myself? Of course. Who hasn't done that?"

What Angelina will react after Jennifer said that? And will her currennt beau, John be jealous of her statement? Not a wise thing to do, Jennifer!

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's close friend Kristin Hahn thinks her food are arousing

Jennifer Aniston 's close friend Kristin Hahn thinks her food are arousing.  Kristin explained, “I can’t exaggerate how much she loves i...