Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jennifer Aniston won't be using Botox to look young

Jennifer Aniston picture
Jennifer Aniston

Botox is popular among celebrities to make them look younger. Jennifer Aniston tried before but she doesn't like it and would not want to use it again.

She tells Elle magazine "I tried Botox once and it was really not good for me. I felt like I had a weight on my head."

She added: "I think it makes women look older. Harder. The warmth in their face goes away.

"You see women and you know they’re not young, but you can’t tell how old they are. That’s what stopped me."

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's close friend Kristin Hahn thinks her food are arousing

Jennifer Aniston 's close friend Kristin Hahn thinks her food are arousing.  Kristin explained, “I can’t exaggerate how much she loves i...