Thursday, September 5, 2024

Jennifer Aniston thinks this singer knows how to masters the red carpet looks everytime

Jennifer Aniston has been going to many red carpets for many years but she feels that she still can't master the red carpet looks.

She told InStyle, there is one celebrity who can do this. 

She tells, 'J.Lo. I want to know what gives her the look like she's about to be seething. It's amazing. She's almost stuck getting mad at somebody, but she's just so gorgeous'.

'She's like, "I can't believe I'm standing here." But I don't think she's trying; she fell out of bed that way. She's a performer.'

For her own red carpet performance, Aniston tells it depends on her stylist. Her stylist will advise her, saying, "Never do this! Always do this!" I'm like, "Well, that feels weird." I don't know how to stand on a red carpet, but you do the best you can.'

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston almost didn't get into the Emmys 2024

Jennifer Aniston almost didn't get into the Emmys 2024 because her ticket couldn't be scan through security for two minutes. Onlook...