Thursday, September 12, 2024

James McAvoy's first celebrity crush was Jennifer Aniston and tells his unpleasant encounter with her

During "Outside the Actors Studio", James McAvoy was asked who is his "Celebrity Crush".

He replied, "Jennifer Aniston".

Then he was asked, "Have you met her ever?", then he said, "I did meet her and it wasn't great. Really not because she's not great but um, I was party when I was really young. I was like 202 in LA and I met Lucy Lou and Lucy Lou was really nice to me and she was like come in meet my friend and one of there was a big circle of her friends and one of them happened to be Jennifer Aniston and I got parked right beside Jennifer Aniston.

"And just as she was like "Hey, guys, meet my new friend James", instead of saying that, she got pulled aside by like guy she went to high school with and she was like "oh my God".

"She went away and I was just left standing with all these people, going like 'Hey what's up. I'm new in town, so you're Jennifer Aniston you're in friends'.

"Oh it was like that, it was rough but she was lovely".


No comments:

Jennifer Aniston almost didn't get into the Emmys 2024

Jennifer Aniston almost didn't get into the Emmys 2024 because her ticket couldn't be scan through security for two minutes. Onlook...