Sunday, September 22, 2024

"The Morning Show" actor Mark Duplass was surprised of how normal and approachable Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon are

"The Morning Show" actor Mark Duplass was surprised of how normal and approachable Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon are.

While promoting his new Netflix series 'Penelope', he told "The Post", "Aniston and Witherspoon are “lovely to be around, and kind good humans. They’re both international megastars —  they don’t have any reason to be as open and sweet as they are.” 

Three of them were nominated for drama acting Emmys this year but nobody win.

Talking about awards, he said, "Awards are a funny thing. I tend to be of two minds".

"The first is, I think it’s silly to have any competition in the creative realm. So, I don’t put too much stock in them. But then, as soon as I get nominated, I get really excited and throw all that stuff away".

"I’m particularly happy for the supporting female actors we have. They’re doing incredible work on the show, and Reese and Jen … it’s cool to have a show this big in Hollywood run by women, and it’s great to see them get acknowledged."

"I’m really impressed by their leadership as producers. I get the sense that coming of age in Hollywood in the ’90s, they might not have had the best bosses all the time".

"I think they’ve made a concerted effort to be great bosses. I feel that from them."


No comments:

Jennifer Aniston is worry over her friend, Matt LeBlanc of being anti social

Jennifer Aniston is worry over her friend, Matt LeBlanc of being anti social. A source told 'In Touch Weekly', "Nobody’s body ...