Monday, February 19, 2024

Jennifer Aniston won Drama TV star award

Jennifer Aniston won Drama TV star award at the 2024 People's Choice Awards Sunday which was held in Santa Monica, California.

She presented the People's Icon Award to her longtime friend Adam Sandler.

Later on, she received her award for Drama TV star. In her speech, she tells, 'I love doing our show, The Morning Show, we have so much fun'.

'The reason I'm standing here today, is honestly only because of you, the people, because I wouldn't be here. None of us would be here, really, without you.'

Aniston ends her speech, 'So this means the world to me. And I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart - thank you.'



No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...